Have a lovely day!
Please note that the due dates may change due to life circumstances. With every commission I receive, I always try to keep the commissioner regularly updated on progress, so I ask, if you commission me, to have patience if something unfortunately gets delayed. Thank you for your support!CURRENT COMM STATUS: Closed!
|Al||Lined work||Sketch||July 25|
|Omen||Ref sheet||Sketch||August 8th|
|Sawbonez||2 person portrait||Sketch||August 8th|
|Ghoul||2 person half body, polished||Sketch||Sep 1st|
Thank you for taking interest in my commissions!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All of my custom illustrations are for personal use only unless you ask me otherwise. For your personal use, all I ask is that you give me credit. This includes profile pictures, banners, stream schedules, etc.If you ask, and I give the OK to use my illustrations for commercial use (merchandise, Twitch/YouTube, etc.), I will add a 40% fee on top of the set commission price. Only exceptions to this are reactive PNGs and emotes, which stay at the set price (not including a complex character fee or if the PNG/emote is to be used as merch).Refunds accepted in emergency circumstances or if I take longer than 2 months to finish your commission. You can choose to pay the full fee upfront, or 50% at the start, and the other 50% once the art is done and you're happy with it. Once the sketch is done and you have approved it, there is no changing the artwork composition. You must tell me if there is something to change while it's a sketch. Colours can be changed if needed!You may not alter or edit my work in any way without my permission.I do not condone my work being used for NFTs, I do not support NFTs in any way, and I will not work with people who support them.By clicking 'agree', you are agreeing to the previously mentioned, and the following:
- I have the right to use the finished commission in my portfolio.
- I have the right to stream the creation of the artwork on Twitch or in my Discord server unless you state otherwise.
- I have the right to post the finished piece on my social media, unless you state otherwise. I will not post gift art without permission from you.
- I have the right to refuse service if I am uncomfortable by your commission request, your payment is very late, or if there is any inappropriate behaviour.
- You understand that I work at my own pace due to my disabilities and fluctuating energy levels. If your commission has a due date, I will get it done by then, but please give me enough time to finish it. Do not commission me if the due date is a couple of days away, I need at least a week!
Drawn either in MS Paint, Paint . Net, or in Clip Studio Paint.
All digital commissions come with a colour background unless stated otherwise. I can do a simple background if requested, but I have the right to decline drawing it if I feel it is out of my skillset. I will also happily design characters/outfits for you, but if you plan to use the design for commercial purposes the commercial use fee will apply!If your character is complex, I will add a 30%-50% fee on top of the set commission price, depending on if it's polished or a sketch. To get a quote on a price, please contact me with all details of the art you'd like including character references and poses.
MS Paint mouse doodle
Intentionally scuffed and drawn with a mouse.No props unless they are simple, no backgrounds, or complex posing. I will only draw 1-2 characters per piece.
- $10USD per character
- Full body only
Coloured digital sketch, will have imperfections. You can choose pencil-like lines or pen-like lines. Poses are experimental, I will pick what I think suits the image unless you have a very specific idea in mind.- Bust shot: $25USD (+$10USD per extra character)
- Half-body: $30USD (+$20USD per extra character)
- Full-body: $35USD (+$25USD per extra character)
- Chibi: $35USD (one character, full body only)Background fee: $10USD for simple background.
Props fee: $6USD per prop (simple small animals count as a prop. Complex/big animals count as an extra character)
I will not draw weapons or armor.
More detailed and heavily shaded work of various kinds. Scroll to see what I offer!
Simple background: $10USD
Simple props fee: $10USD per prop (simple small animals count as props, complex/big animals are an extra character.)
I will not draw weapons. Armor counts as complex.
Portrait: $40USD (+$20USD per extra character)
Half-body: $50USD (+$40USD per extra character)
Chibi: $50USD (one character, full body only)
Full-body: $80USD (+$60USD per extra character.)
Reactive PNGs (just face changing, no pose change): $60USD
Emotes: $20USD each (+$8USD per extra character - in a hug emote, for example)
Reference Sheet: $130USD (props or complexity fees may apply depending on what the reference sheet has on it!)
Furries / Ferals
Can be shaded or flat colour. Depending on what you want on the sheet, I can leave certain parts blank for you to add your own details.
Drawn on paper with traditional media such as pencils, markers, and ink. You can choose either a scanned image, the physical copy mailed to you for a $5USD fee, or both.If your character is complex, I will add a fee on top of the set commission price, depending on if it's polished or a sketch. To get a quote on a price, please contact me with all details of the art you'd like including character references and poses.I currently don't offer many variations of this type of commission. Apologies!
Pencil or pen sketch, either uncoloured or loosely coloured with markers.- Pencil portrait: $12USD (+$8USD per extra character)
- Pen portrait, loosely coloured: $20USD (+$10USD per extra character)
- Pencil half body: $20USD (+$10USD per extra character)
- Pen half body, loosely coloured: $30USD (+$12USD per extra character)Complex pose fee: $5USD
Prop fee (simple props and small animals): $2USD per prop
Big or complex animals count as an extra character.
I will not draw weapons or armor.
Pokemon card-sized art of your character!$65USD each, one character per card. Includes shipping cost in price.This commission type includes:
- A choice of general pose
- A choice in the outline colour and background colour(s).
- If you want the name written in a certain handwriting style, I can replicate the handwriting to the best of my ability.This card WILL be mailed to you, so if you commission me for one of these please be comfortable giving me your postal address.